Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Haven't met you yet

I like this semi-anonymous journal... when i feel down, i write it down, get things out and surprisingly i feel a little better. Its what you get when you don't have a best friend anymore i guess.
I cried because and over someone again today, the first time in a few months of dry eyes. But its okay, its only natural to feel down... but since i touched the lowest low during those times, i knew after awhile that the other other way i could feel/place left to go was up.
As for my charming dream man, one day you'll surprise me, out of the blue. & you'll already understand that no ones perfect, and hopefully that'll be one of the reasons you'll love me for. My flaws and imperfections. Because theres quiteee a few.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AJmKkU5POA&ob=av2e

2 comments:

  1. don't be so upset Vicky! u still have friends like me
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5mLOMKJYpo
    "You, I'll stand by your side"
    My heart always prays for your happiness. The blogspot is just a virtual community but I think all the feelings between us are true...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you =)
    & yes i agree, blogspot is truly a nice community of everyone's thoughts and feelings; a place where people can express themselves. I'm glad you found my blog =)

    ReplyDelete