Victoria is sublime, timeless true " Beauty " and her beautifulness is so genuine and it is truly generated from deep with in and from the place of her heart,
Her beauty will only increase with time !
I am always delighted to see her on the stage when she is most captivating and dazzling and to catch her genuine, beautiful, demeur and s...weetest smile upon her lovely face.
I am forever her admirer for always...
♥♥ With Much Love and Admiration ♥
My words and admiration are also sincere and from my ♥ !
Truly you are a rare jewel and I look forward to seeing you grow into even much greater " Beauty " and all the wondering things you will do with your life.
You are a true joy and blessi...ng !
Will keep my fingers crossed and will be cheering for you as always.
I will see you at the Miss Asia Pageant !
♥ always also ~
No comments:
Post a Comment