Thursday, January 28, 2010

i want to feel loved


..maybe even appreciated more. Do you ever feel like you try and say something but its not coming through? Because i hate that i hate it so much. Sometimes i just wish i got a little more consideration, just a little.. not even asking for half of the consideration i used to get.

Is this really me, or is this another one of those oh so fun mood side effects >.< ..probably is actually. But all i know is that i feel like i'm doing more than whats simply expected. I can barely stand this, its not fair, and i'm not happy right now kind of more in tears and im losing faith in things i used to believe in. I dont make sense, but at least i can pour some of my thoughts out on here.

I also hate my chubby cheeks right now. really really bad.
k i'm dont venting a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment