Okay, I promise to my blog i suppose, to stay anonymous in my line of everyday posts. I promise to stay true to well me, and to be me :)
I also promise to try my best to keep this blog alive.
I realized earlier today that everything that has happened to me this year, has been more than memorable. I really don't want it to ever end. The people i've met, the friends i've made. The memories.
Also I've realized that so far my few months of a year in reign, yes as an anonymous pageant princess could pass me before i know it. Therefore, i'm going to start this blog to just remember all the good times, bad times, sad times, and well... crazy times.
I usually keep my memories safe through pictures, but for once i'm going to try it with words as well, to also kind of help my writing skills out a bit :)
Hello and hope you enjoy the little pieces of my world!
No comments:
Post a Comment